Major Pretty Little Liars Spoiler: Did Chad Lowe Let Slip Who Dies?


Okay so first of all, let's file this under SPOILERS and then make a note that this is all speculation and may not be true. In a recent interview, Chad Lowe was asked how much he knows ahead of time and he let slip that he's asked the writers "Who killed...?" What followed was not the name of a death we've already seen on the show. And is he talking about the Halloween episode or something coming up? It was a name on that list ABC Family released for fans to guess who'll die.

Immediately fans began to wonder if that was a major slip up or just a random name he threw out without realizing what he said. Personally, I don't know what to think. In watching the video he says it very fast and doesn't seem to realize what he's done. If he actually did spoil something, I feel like he'd react more.

Be that as it may, check out under the cut to see who may or may not bite the dust this season.

Obvious possible spoiler alert:


"I've asked the writers what happened to Toby, who killed Toby."

 

I was actually hoping that Garrett would finally kick the bucket. I don't know how I feel about Toby being the one who possibly dies. My initial reaction was "LOL WHAT??" but now, even tho he was revealed to be working against the girls, I can't imagine the show without him.

Then again, can his character be redeemed? Post your thoughts below. What do you think about this?