Cody Simpson Joins the Believe Tour For More Dates


There's no stopping Cody Simpson. Over the summer, he joined Big Time Rush on their successful Big Time Summer tour and now he can add Justin Bieber's Believe tour to his resume. Simpson was scheduled to finish up the Believe tour in October, but now he'll be hitting the road with the Biebs once again for some more dates. The Australian cutie tweeted, “I will be opening the #BelieveTour in Chicago (both), Kansas City, St Louis, DC, NJ, Boston, Brooklyn and almost all of January. I am really sad that I will not see my European and UK fans next month but I will be there in February and March with Justin Bieber.” Simpson's shows in Europe have been pushed back to 2013. Are you attending the Believe tour? How excited are you about this tour announcement? Sound off below!

Source: Examiner