Seventeen Magazine Interviews Brant Daugherty


Brant Daugherty plays Noel Kahn on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars. Brant answered 17 questions for Seventeen Magazine and spills his celebrity crush, when he got his first kiss and a bunch of other little things that prove what a great guy he is!

Check it out:



1. When was your first kiss?
I think I was in fifth grade. A girl surprised me with a kiss. I was so shocked that I forgot to close my eyes. I’m a lot better at it now, I promise.

2. Who's your celebrity crush?
I’ve been in love with Natalie Portman for a long time now. She’s flawless.

3. What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
I don’t know how much of a trend it is, but have you seen the commercials for the jeans/sweatpants combo? I don’t really understand that one.

4. What's the chick flick you secretly love?
I love Mean Girls. I held out on watching it for a long time, but I’m so glad I finally did. Tina Fey is brilliant.

5. What's your TV guilty pleasure?
I have a secret love for The Biggest Loser. It’s the only reality show I allow myself to watch.

6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Could I cast myself? I think I could pull it off. But James Franco would be a pretty safe bet, too.

7. What's your dream job?
I already have my dream job. Acting was the only thing that ever really kept my attention, and I’m very fortunate that I can have a career doing something I love.

8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Who is Natalie Portman dating? That guy.

9. Who in your family are you closest to?
I’m very close to my sister these days. We fought endlessly when we were kids, so it’s nice to actually get along now.

10. What's your favorite Website?
Twitter. I’m on it constantly. I love being able to hear from anybody who wants to write to me.

11. What's the fast food you can't live without?
I’m addicted to In-N-Out Burger. It’s kind of a problem.

12. What's your worst habit?
I can be impatient. But I don’t think it’s always a bad habit. Sometimes a little impatience can be a good thing. It keeps you motivated.

13. What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"Daydreamin’" by Lupe Fiasco. His album is on regular rotation in my life.

14. What's the last thing you bought?
New headphones. I can’t seem to buy a pair that lasts more than a few months. I’m not easy on them.

15. What did you dream about last night?
I wouldn’t even know where to start. My dreams are far too random for words. Something about a cruise ship, I think.

16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
I don’t usually carry cash. Don’t rob me.

17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.
Enjoying being 17.

Pretty Little Liars airs Tuesdays on ABC Family