Dear ABC Family: Please Renew Make It Or Break It



Dear ABC Family,
             
Please renew Make it or Break it. I know, I know. It's not your highest rated show but it's consistent and has a strong following. I know it's not about a girl who has 9 lives and I know it doesn't manage to slip in the word "sex" upwards of 68 times per episode. But the fans love it. And it has an incredibly beautiful gymnastics coach with an accent that could hypnotize you for days.

I think you owe it to the cast and writers to finish out the show's goal and take the girls to the Olympics in 2012. The hype surrounding next year's Olympics could only help garner interest for the show and its ratings. Keeping the show on your lineup sounds like a good plan to me. The last few episodes of last season were some of the best. Make it happen ABC.