Michael Emerson Being Flawless on The Talk

I have watched this video like ten times already and I can't see myself stopping in the near future. That's how hilarious this interview is. Michael Emerson appeared on The Talk to promote his new show Person of Interest. Michael stars in the show with Jim Caviezel. The interview starts off immediately asking Michael about Derek Jeter's sex souvenirs and continues for Sharon Osbourne to declare her love for Jim Caviezel.

Sharon: Jim Caviezel, I'd like to have sex with you.
Michael: Take a number.

Watch it here:






Ahhhhh I love this video. Michael obviously embraces his bromance with Jim and that just makes him 200% cooler in my opinion. I love Michael Emerson so much. Just waiting for the day I run into him on the streets of New York. And he's wearing a vest!