Robbie Rosen Day - Videos and Pictures



The Long Island community got together to honor Robbie Rosen on Saturday and I was lucky enough to attend. I took pictures and video of his performances and my opinion on him hasn't changed.

Robbie was Robbed! I've long thought Robbie had one of the best vocals on American Idol this season but a lack of camera time and the show's need for a girl to finally win, ultimately didn't work in his favor.

Robbie and his family were extremely kind, humble, and thankful for everyone who braved the extreme weather to see him. And believe me, it was cold. I watched Robbie's performances and before I knew it, an HOUR LONG line had formed to meet him. I can only imagine what it would have been like had it been a sunny day.

I have to say it was worth the wait. Robbie was amazing, giggly, and very humble as I prodded him to tour so we could all see him again. Then I got myself a hug and thanked Robbie for following me on twitter. I have no shame. It's American Idol's loss and Robbie's talent will surely take him somewhere even better.

Videos and pictures of Robbie performing God Bless America, Moody's Mood For Love, and a new original song Ride Of Your Life here:


Ride Of Your Life (Robbie's own upload is better than mine) WARNING This will be stuck in your head for about a week :P:




Robbie addressing the crowd, giving his speech, and being cold :P



Robbie's dad in the beginning is my favorite part.

Moody's Mood For Love:



God Bless America:





How bout some pictures?

They were printing out these amazing pictures to give to fans. I was so surprised but immediately grateful
Some screencaps from his performances that I just had to take





Even Super Mario was a fan:




Would you go see Robbie if he went on tour? Sound off below! We'd love to hear from you. :)