Keegan Allen Shares 17 Secrets


Keegan Allen was interviewed by Seventeen and shared "17 of his juiciest secrets." Curious about Keegan's celebrity crush or what his favorite chick flick is?

Check it out!


1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Well, like every 12-year-old boy, there was a special girl in sixth grade...

2. Who's your celebrity crush?
This is going to sound kind of strange, but old Hollywood's Mae West! Although, contemporary Charlize Theron is pretty hot in The Italian Job, and she's really talented.

3. What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
Anything that unnecessarily covers up the body of a woman. I don't understand why that's cool sometimes.

4. What's the chick flick you secretly love?
The Notebook.

5. What's your TV guilty pleasure?
Pretty much everything on HBO and Showtime.

6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Josh Hutcherson.

7. What's your dream job?
I have my dream job! As a young person training as an actor, walking on the WB studio lot is a dream in itself.

8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
My mother, so I could know what it feels like from her perspective, to worry about me and be there for me with a love I could never fully understand in my life.

9. Who in your family are you closest to?
My mommy.

10. What's your favorite Website?

Weather.com

11. What's the fast food you can't live without?
Sorry, I don't eat any fast food. I believe in eating healthy organic foods for a better lifestyle.

12. What's your worst habit?
Once I start reading something, I can't stop. I obsessively read, which is a problem with long books!

13. What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"Bob Dylan" by Subterranean Homesick Blues.

14. What's the last thing you bought?
Flowers...but I'm not telling you who for!

15. What did you dream about last night?
Last night I dreamed about my parents' cabin in the mountains. I was running around and playing.

16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
$34.

17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.
When I was 17, I was hyperactive and annoyed my teachers.