Max Adler Dishes 'Shocking' Return to Glee


Dave Karofsky will be back on Glee! Fans of Max Adler's character were worried when word got around that he hadn't been back on set for the first four episodes of the new season but Max assures fans Dave will be back. And not only that, but his return will be shocking. Max says it's not something anyone would guess. Hmm. Any guesses? Maybe he's a Warbler!

Check out what Max has to say about his shocking return:



And apparently it’s going to be a return that will knock our McKinley High letterman jacket’s off. “I can’t tell you exactly when I come back, but it’s going to be a shocking moment,” Adler reveals to us. “It’s not in the first episode. But I’ll be back. And I will say it’s unexpected. It’s definitely a shocking scene. It shows what happened to Karofsky and what will happen to him.”

Already speculating? Don’t bother. “It’s definitely nothing that anybody is going to guess,” he promises.

And when he does come back, Adler has big plans for his bully character. “I would love for him to accept himself, because I really think that’s the message of Glee,” he says. “And I feel like if Karofsky can come around to where he was accepting himself and being OK with who he is for his family and his peers and his classmates, it’s just an amazing message to send out there. I would love a nice little happy ending for him. I think that’d be really meaningful.”

Source