New Shows Coming to 90's Are All That This October


New shows from 90's Nickelodeon have been rumored to be added to Teen Nick's 90's Are All That lineup for the past couple of weeks. Hey Dude was scheduled to air starting tonight but for whatever reason, the lineup will stay the same. Which is fine by me, I love me some Clarissa. However, it looks like they've finally decided on some changes and new shows that will be added THIS MONTH.

Which shows will be added and when? Check it out!


Starting October 7th You Pick with Stick
Starting October 10th Hey Dude
Starting October 17th The Amanda Show
Starting October 31st Are you Afraid of the Dark
Hmm. I never liked The Amanda Show. It actually doesn't seem like it belongs. Wasn't it on in the 2000's? Meh. I can't wait to see Hey Dude and Are you Afraid of the Dark! Personally, i think they should start Are You Afraid of the Dark before Halloween and air it throughout October and take advantage of the season. Keep in mind, this schedule could still change at any time.

I'm still disappointed at the lack of game shows. I'm still hoping for Double Dare and What Would You Do with a side of GUTS and Legends of the Hidden Temple. What would you like to see on the lineup?