Who Went Home on The Glee Project 2 - 2x07 - Theatricality - Recap and Results


Who went home on The Glee Project? Can the cast of The Glee Project prove how theatrical they can be? Bring on the wigs, the makeup, and..the meat dress? Find out the results for this week's new episode: Theatricality.

Spoilers:



This week's homework assignment is a song from A Chorus Line: I Hope I Get It. Grant Gustin is the mentor this week and it doesn't look like any of the guys even know who he is. I really liked this performance. Alli and Lily both sounded and embodied the theme the best. Despite whatever lack of confidence he may have, I thought Michael was great as well.

Alli wins this week and will be featured in the music video for When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls.

For the music video, the cast are each dressed as a different musical icon:

Michael is Elvis
Aylin is Madonna
Abraham is David Bowie
Blake is Boy George
Lily is Cyndi Lauper
Alli is Katy Perry
Shanna is Lady Gaga (in a meat dress. Ew!)
Nellie is Britney Spears (I didn't even recognize her!)

Watch the video here

The Bottom 3:

Nellie - I'm The Only One
Abraham - Stereo Hearts
Lily - Someone Like You

Eliminated:

Nellie