Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Spoilers: August


Is anyone else really missing August on Once Upon A Time? Because I am. I miss him. I miss Eion Bailey. I miss his leather jacket. And I miss his stubble. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite enjoying Captain Hook filling the void but I still need my Pinocchio fix. Plus, I want to know more about August and Neal. According to these new spoilers, fans of August may have something to look forward to.

Check out these spoilers for season 2 of Once Upon A Time:

Via TVLine:
Question: The lack of Once Upon a Time news regarding August W. Booth/Pinocchio and his current state/possible reunion with his dad is getting on my nerves. Please tell me you have a scoop about him? —Angelique
Ausiello: The best answer series cocreator Eddy Kitsis will part with, regarding August being seen again this season, is: “Perhaps.” He goes on to add, ”We are hoping to have him back. August is an important part of the fabric of the story, and it’s a story that we are continuing to tell.” In the meantime, though, Kitsis confirms that “you will get the answer” to what it was that August showed Neal Cassidy to convince him of Emma’s fantastical backstory.
I'm happy that Eion is doing well working on his new pilot for TNT, I really miss him on the show. And I really do want to know what was in that box. When that scene first aired my mind went all over the place. I almost thought it was a head, judging by Neal's reaction. He looked like he was gonna need some carpet cleaning apex nc  after peeing his pants. Whatever it was, it sure convinced him fast enough. What do you guys think it was? Post your thoughts below and don't forget to tune in when the show returns with a new episode this Sunday on ABC!