Pretty Little Liars - 3x14 - She's Better Now - Recap


Pretty Little Liars is back! The Winter premiere has finally arrived and the show wastes no time getting back to what it does best. Making me go WHAT?

Check out our recap of the Winter premiere of Pretty Little Liars: She's Better Now.



On The Loose

Mona is released from Radley and in a completely unbelievable move, is allowed to be admitted back to Rosewood. (Jenna has transferred schools so there's only room for one crazy now.) The day before school, she shows up in Hanna's bedroom in the middle of the night. She's off to a great start. No one wants her back in school and someone puts a cow brain in her locker. She walks down the hall with a huge knife, exchanges mysterious glances with Jason, and whispers to a frightened Lucas. Speaking of...

Lucas

Lucas is limping. Immediately we're meant to believe that he's the one Aria stabbed on the train. Because it's so obvious, it must be a red herring. Has this show taught you nothing? Seeing as Toby tries to run over someone on a skateboard in the beginning of the episode, I'm more inclined to believe that Lucas' horrible fake limping is from that. In fact, he tells Hanna as much when she questions him about Mona. All he reveals is that she's been sneaking out for a long time. Why is he so scared?

New Suspects

So, apparently the guy who worked at Lostwoods Resort is the new school janitor. And he has Alison's old diary. I'm so bored by this reveal I can't even figure out why it's supposed to be important.

Byron. Oh, Byron. You wonderful, creepy bastard. The girls discover a page in Ali's diary that reveals she was blackmailing Byron over Meredith. Byron is lying straight to Aria's face and he's so full of crap. I love it. But I also cannot stand the guy.

With Meredith being the new teacher at Rosewood, still being her incredibly awful self, I can't believe he's choosing her over his own daughter. This is why when A or Mona sets her on fire, I clap my hands with glee.

Byron then eavesdrops on the girls talking and now he knows way more than I thought he would. I am so ready for a creepy parent to be featured on the show.

We can't forget to talk about Ezra. He's not in the episode much but A knows all about the baby and is blackmailing Aria to tell him before they do.

The ReveAl

So are you ready to hear what the big reveal of the episode was? The person that Aria apparently stabbed wasn't Lucas. It was Jason. UGH! I am not happy about this. I am not happy that Mona is dressing his wounds. I am not happy that this implies he is at all involved with team A. I am not happy that this gives a nice excuse to kill off the last NAT club member. Damn you writers! He's too hot to be killed off.

What did you guys think of the episode? What did you think of the reveals? Post your thoughts below!

Check out the sneak peeks of next week's episode here.