First Look: Star Trek Into Darkness


Okay, I'm not much of a Trekkie and Simon Pegg was the only reason I saw the first movie but I really enjoyed it. And I have to say, Star Trek Into Darkness looks awesome. The kind of big Summer blockbuster we can all look forward to. In this first look featurette, the cast and director J.J. Abrams talk what fans can expect from the action flick. J.J. assures fans that we'll get to see more of the characters we love (Scotty, Bones, Zulu etc.) so this is all welcome news to me.

Check out a first look of Star Trek Into Darkness coming soon to theaters:





Some of these effects, just from this clip alone look amazing. I can't even fathom how much this movie cost to make. Think of all the houses, cars, buses for sale and even small countries it would take for a normal person to fund this movie. I can't wait to see it.

How about you guys? Will you be buying a ticket for the sequel?