Ricky Martin Joins Glee in Season 3

I really want to make a cheesy La Vida Loca joke here but I won't. Ricky Martin will be shakin' his bon bon on Glee in season 3. Okay, I had to slip that joke in there. Now that Shelby is hooking up with Puck, Mckinley is probably going to be looking for some new teachers.

Spoilers on who he'll be playing:


Via TVLine:
Glee is temporarily lifting its moratorium on stunt casting, and with good reason.
The Fox phenom is in negotiations with Ricky Martin to guest star early next year, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively.
The bon-bon shaker extraordinaire will play what a Glee insider is calling “the hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.”
And a musically inclined one at that.
I’m told Martin’s scalding instructor will headline two big musical numbers in the episode, which is slated to air in late January.
I am actually okay with this casting choice. Anything is better than when Gwyneth Paltrow was on. Wasn't Will the Spanish teacher? Since Vocal Adrenaline's hot coach isn't on the show anymore, I'm hoping Ricky will be rocking the leather pants.