Glee - 3x08 - Sectionals Song Spoilers


Glee's New Directions will be facing off against The Troubletones at Sectionals and thanks to Tumblr, we have some leaked song spoilers. I am happy a certain favorite of ours is getting a solo but I'm not as happy that it's not the one song on this list he deserves. Spoilers:




Via Tumblr:

Didn’t know if this was posted, if so disregard. I know the songs were posted.
ABC - Jenna lead, with Harry/Chris. Mike’s dad comes in during this scene to watch.
Control - Dianna opens it. Spoken part “and she sounds like sex” - source. Kevin leads the song with Darren.
Man in the Mirror - Cory, Mark, Chord, Darren. Seven minute mashup.
We all know Naya/Mercedes sing, but apparently there’s some pairing off and Naya/Heather dance together. Source said Brittana fans will love it.
Mercedes and Santana sing Survive/I Will Survive.

With the news that Rachel is suspended and won't be competing in Sectionals, I can't see how ND will win this one.

And I'm sorry but..Darren and CHORD singing Michael Jackson over KEVIN?! It's a world gone mad. At least he's finally getting a solo. Underrated voice is underrated :(.

Update: Listen to the full songs here