JK Rowling Announces Long Awaited Harry Potter Encyclopaedia


Oh my Gosh! Is this a joke? It looks like it may finally be for real! JK Rowling has updated her site and announced plans to release the long awaited Harry Potter Encyclopaedia. She has confirmed that she has begun work on the book and fans everywhere began to implode with excitement. When she is finished, she will donate all the royalties to charity. Are you excited??

Details:



What about the Harry Potter encyclopaedia?
"For a long time I have been promising an encyclopaedia of Harry's world, and I have started work on this now – some of it forms the new content in Pottermore. It is likely to be a time-consuming job, but when finished I shall donate all royalties to charity."
I am so excited. I know it's a long time away but ahh! I need to hop on up a medical step stool to see a doctor for a strong case of FREAKING OUT WITH EXCITEMENT.

Yeah, I love Harry Potter.