ABC Family Cancels Make It Or Break It?


It's hurting me to even type this out. If you were paying close attention to the preview at the end of tonight's episode of Make It Or Break It, you'll notice the season was not only cut significantly shorter, but ABC Family announced that the series finale will be in a few weeks. Not season, series. As in the end of the show forever. I'm having such a hard time processing this post because I'm not entirely sure what the hell is wrong with this network. I can't fathom why they're being so disrespectful to a show that has been consistent and fantastic for so long. A show that is about going to the Olympics. A show that would probably be ratings gold if they aired the rest of the season this Summer during the actual Olympics. I suppose they have a lot of faith in some show about ballet called Bunheads. It sure sounds like a real humdinger to me. I thought maybe I was hearing things until I went on twitter and noticed Holly Sorensen's tweet that it was in fact true that the show was ending. She was very tactful about everything. If I were her, I'd be using a lot more colorful words.

Keep reading:





Not only does this mean one of my favorite shows is ending before any kind of logical and proper resolution can be made, this also means I won't get to hear Neil Jackson's dreamy accent on my TV anymore. I'll miss the girls too but, still. I swear ABC cancels a great show I like every season.

This show was so good. They are keeping The Secret Life though. A show that  had an episode revolve around girls sitting around in their underwear complaining about the heat tonight. Yeah, that actually happened. Boobs over Gymnastics.

ABC Family. I don't get you. What failure of a business person was in charge of this decision? Because it was a poor one. I mean, at least finish out the season and let the girls go to the Olympics. That was the whole point of the show. This season was such a breath of fresh air. It was completely retooled and it was great. I can only hope there is still some hope left when ABC Family's new sitcoms inevitably fail.

ABC Family: Give this show the respect it deserves.

If you're a fan of the show, please write in, tweet, email, harass the network into giving the show the proper send off it deserves. If Neil Jackson has to burst into their offices without a shirt on begging for some mercy and a TV movie at the Olympics, so be it. Let's get these girls to London.