Lucy Hale Signs Record Deal With Hollywood Records


From Pretty Little Liar to song superstar? Lucy Hale has just announced she has signed with Hollywood Records with plans to release an album in 2013. Fans may remember Lucy was on American Juniors back in the day and sang in Once Upon A Song. She even did a little singing in an episode of Pretty Little Liars.
“I’m overjoyed and honored to become a member of the Hollywood Records family,” Lucy added. “I’ve admired the careers they’ve made and can’t wait to see how my musical path is paved out. I’d just like to thank Ken Bunt and everyone involved for giving me the chance to show a whole different side of myself, which is a huge passion for music.”
Lucy went on to say that her music will not be anything you've heard from the label before and something you wouldn't expect. We can't wait to hear!