Psych - 7x08 - Right Turn or Left for Dead - Promo


"My heart feels like wet toilet paper." Pretty sure that describes most of the fans of Juliet and Shawn's relationship after last night. Last night's episode "Deez Nups" was hilarious and heartfelt from start to finish. I was so happy for Lassie on his wedding day and wanted everyone to hug when he said he didn't have a Best Man. As if the romantic ceremony wasn't enough, the final moments of the episode had to go and stomp on our hearts when Juliet confronted Shawn about his "gift." I don't agree with her reaction but I'm very interested to see where things are going to go for the two of them. I want to give a hand to James Roday and his amazing performance in the episode.

Psych airs Wednesdays on USA.

Check out the preview promo for the episode "Right Turn or Left for Dead" here: