Jeff Goldblum on Conan - Video


There are so many things that are just right about Jeff Goldblum's appearance on Conan last night. From the duo establishing an attraction between them with Jeff flirting with Conan and admiring his abs, Jeff stroking Conan's chin while purring to deduce his shaving technique, to Jeff choking on a cough drop. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's fine but the fallout is hilarious. After watching these videos, I still don't know quite what Jeff was promoting or if he was asked at all about Jurassic Park 3D or Jurassic Park 4 but I'm enjoying these videos so much that I don't even care. Going to a 3D showing with him sounds like the best time ever. I'm not sure what I would do if he ever stroked my face and purred.

Check out the videos of Jeff Goldblum's appearance on Conan here: