'Jurassic Park 4' Will Start Filming in July


Hold on to your butts. Jurassic Park 4 is not only finally happening, but we have an update on when filming will begin! It is being reported that filming on the fourth installment of the hit movie series will begin this July and will take place in Kauai, Hawaii, and Baton Rouge.

I can't believe this is finally happening. News of the cast should surely start leaking out any time now right? That almost makes me nervous. We've been waiting over 10 years for news on the next movie that I'm almost scared about how it's going to be. More importantly, all I would love is the return of Sam Neill, Laura Dern (Ellie gets divorced), and Jeff Goldblum. Now, I understand they may be older and not able to run through the jungle anymore but that's why it would be awesome to see Tim (Joe Mazzello) return to do the leg work.

Are you excited by this update? What would you like to see happen in the fourth movie? Who would you like to see return?