David Archuleta - I'll Never Go - Full Music Video


David Archuleta has released a new music video for his song I'll Never Go. A treat left for his fans while David is away on his mission for the Church, I'll Never Go is a soft ballad off his album Forevermore.

It's a nice, pleasant song that fans will really enjoy. There are some horns in the middle of the song that remind me of an "easy listening" song from the 90s. Kenny G and Michael Bolton both came to mind when I heard it. Speaking of retro, I was really intrigued with the hood David was wearing on his plaid shirt in the video. I haven't seen something like that in awhile. I know shirts just like it were all over the first season of Boy Meets World. I wonder if it's velcro.



What do you think of the song and video? Do you have a favorite song off his new album? Let us know!