Who Went Home On The Glee Project - 2x03 - Vulnerability - Recap and Results


The cast of The Glee Project takes on Vulnerability and what it's like to be bullied. Cory Monteith is the guest mentor this week.

Who went home on The Glee Project? Check out the results and recap here:

The homework assignment for the week is My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson. Cory Monteith comes in to mentor the kids on their vulnerability techniques. The performance is kind of a dud for me. I don't even think I paid attention for the whole thing.

My favorite part of this was how disappointed Abraham was when Cory walked in and he wasn't Chris Colfer. I hope someone gifs that.

Ultimately, Cory chooses Nellie as the winner.

The music video of the week is Everybody Hurts. (You can watch the video of that here) The kids are put in different bullying situations. Lily is making it hard to root for her. Not only does she reveal that she used to be a bully, but she's continuing to rub people the wrong way with her attitude. I still think she's fantastic though and I hope she's in it for the long haul.

She does however, struggle with the lip syncing. Mario struggles with pitch and argues that that's not the case. Charlie takes things too far when he snatches Mario's cane from him during the video shoot. I see why he did it because of how far everyone else was going but I can also see how they could use this as an excuse to send him home.

I think Aylin did the best acting wise and singing wise in this music video. What do you guys think?

The Bottom Three:

Lily. She sings Mercy and breaks down at the end. I wasn't expecting it but I like her more now.
Mario. He sings Over The Rainbow. He cries when they call him out for his attitude.
Charlie. He sings Fix You and Ryan says it's his favorite thing he's ever seen on the show.

Eliminated:

No one is eliminated. What the heck?