America's Funniest Home Videos Favorites


I was reading the ratings results from the Easter holiday weekend a couple days ago and I was pleased to see that after all these years, America's Funniest Home Videos still does well. I love this show so much. I watched back when Bob Saget would host and I watch religiously now that the show has Tom Bergeron. Tom happens to be my favorite host the show has ever had. He seems to enjoy his job and really gets a kick out of the videos. Hopefully, ABC sees how much fans love the show and continues to support it in the coming years. This got me to thinking about which videos have been my favorites throughout the years. I have a soft spot for anything holiday related. What about you?

Here are a few of our favorites:

It's amazing how far the show has come. I remember how blurry videos would be in the 90's and now you don't even have to send tapes in. You can just upload it online. With HD video production nowadays, sharing your funny moments with the world has never been easier!

Like I said, I love anything holiday related. Especially Halloween clips and Christmas. Anything where someone is getting a practical joke played on them. I especially love clips of people freaking out on carnival rides. And who could forget classic clips of guys getting hit in the groin? It never gets old.

This one is a classic. A kid freaks out on a slingshot ride. That ride was invented to give us great videos:



People getting scared on Halloween is the best:



More practical jokes:






I miss the marathons ABC Family used to play. I wish they would air them again.

What's your favorite video?