Music Of The Heart


Being a music junkie, I’ve always had the urge to learn an instrument. I’ve gone through my fair share of trials, from violin lessons in fourth grade to even piano lessons a couple of years ago. None of those seemed to keep my interest though. Then two summers ago, I made the decision to take up the guitar. Concert venues are practically my second home and watching my favorite musicians play the guitar so effortlessly made me want to do the same. It doesn’t hurt that Taylor Swift became big in the music scene, and I prided myself on becoming a far less talented version of the lovely country crooner.

Now, I consider my Fender acoustic guitar my baby.  While I’m nowhere near perfect, I’ve definitely improved since the days I stumbled to even play one chord correctly. Learning a new instrument, or really anything for that matter, takes time, effort, and tons of practice. But if it’s something that interests you and something you want to try, I say go for it. You never know what you can accomplish. There's a reason why hidden talents are called just that. You have to seek them out to find out what you're fully capable of. 

In my opinion, the best place to start when searching for the guitar your heart desires is The Woodwind & Brasswind store online. If you’re having doubts on if you want to spend the money to buy the instrument, here’s a little incentive that might help you go through with it. This store features Over 400 Guitars on Sale. If guitars don't appeal to you, don't fret. They have drums, keyboards, DJ gear, trumpets, harps, and even mixers available. Basically you name it, they have it. What instrument have you always wanted to learn? Sound off below!