See Martina Mcbride: The Joy of Christmas Tour


Martina Mcbride is heading to the Tri-State area to celebrate the holiday season with The Joy of Christmas tour. The country superstar heads to Long Island, New York on Friday, December 7th at the NYCB Theatre at Westbury. Let Martina herself explain why this would be a great night out for fans of all ages:

"My goal is to put everyone in the Christmas spirit by bringing every aspect of Christmas to life on stage," said Martina during her tour rehearsal. "We perform everything from pop classics like 'Let it Snow' and 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' to the beautiful hymns such as 'O Come All Ye Faithful' and 'O Holy Night.' One of the parts I'm most looking forward to is when I go into the audience to chat with fans. It's spontaneous and fun, because you never know what's going to happen! I love Christmas, and I've put together a show that is powerful and full of emotion, as well as fun for the whole family. I would love for this show to become a holiday tradition for everyone."
 Purchase your tickets here. If you decide to go to her show on December 9th in New Jersey, a portion of the proceeds will be going to Hometown Heroes for Hurricane Sandy relief.