Damian Mcginty Reveals Details on His Return to Glee

Photo Credit: Adam Shankman
Great news Damian Mcginty fans! The adorable Irishman has revealed that he will be returning to Glee, if only for a brief time. This is extremely welcome news for us as we're big fans of Damian's and couldn't understand why he wasn't kept around longer when he was clearly a fan favorite.

Click for more details on when you can expect to see Damian!

Spoilers:

Via Wet Paint:

He’ll be back on the Christmas episode, “Glee, Actually” as Artie (Kevin McHale)’s guardian angel who leads him through an It’s a Wonderful Life-inspired sequence. But will he be back again in a less dreamy way? It’s possible. The actor would love to do some more acting in 2013, “whether it’s Glee or another project.”

The Glee Project winner spills more about his return, saying “it was funny, after having a break and focusing on other things, I felt incredibly refreshed there, and I could sense my own progress whilst filming, compared to where I was when I started filming 18 months ago. And that is a strange thing. Normally you are acting and hoping it’s O.K. But I just felt much more comfortable, and that was down to the experience I have gained while on the show.”

Are you happy to hear that Damian will be returning to the show? Sound off below!