Details on Britney Spears' New Album


Great news for fans of Britney Spears. The pop superstar stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest yesterday to talk about her upcoming album. Before this interview,all we knew about the new album was that Spears was working with Will.i.am. on it. Now, we have more details. First things first, Spears said that we'll have new music from her "by the end of the year" and that there's a possibility that she'll make a future residency in Vegas. Find out what else Spears had to say about the album below:
"I want to definitely take this album and have a new approach with it and make it a little different than anything I've ever done," she told him. "Will has a lot of really interesting different tracks that I've listened to that are really cool that I haven't actually written on yet, but there's a lot of guitar and I think people will be surprised with this album. It's going to be really different."
Source: Cambio