True Blood Season 5 Finale Preview: Episode 5x12 - Save Yourself


True Blood season finale preview! The episode, Save Yourself, vows to be a bloody, action packed hour of television with the war of vampires against faeries and humans heating up. I would actually love if this year's finale didn't just end with the villain of the season getting killed off. I know a bunch of characters will probably be killed off in the finale, like they always are, (and I kind of wish they would just take Bill at this point and save Russell and Steve) but it would be great if the war carried over to the next season. With all of this build up, it would be great for it to continue.

If it means Jason will wear more of that spy gear, I'm all for it. But seriously, take Bill. And Luna too. And give Alcide something more interesting to do. I'm finding myself falling asleep during his scenes and that's not okay.

Who will make it to next season?

Watch the preview of next week's season finale here:

Spoilers