Bicoastal Babe by Cynthia Langston - Review


Bicoastal Babe by Cynthia Langston has been picked up as a series for The CW! Katherine Heigl read the book and loved it so much, she partnered up with the network to create the new series Trending.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I received my copy. I worried it would be hard to get through and boring. I couldn't have been more wrong. I finished the entire book in two days and just couldn't put it down. I actually got mad at myself for finishing it before I went to the beach.

Review:

Bicoastal Babe focuses on Lindsey Miller, a down on her luck girl struggling with relationships, her career, and just life in general. The lead character's struggle is something so many of us can relate to.

The stars align for the twenty-something as she lands a dream job that has her jet-setting between New York and L.A. She's in charge of tracking what's trendy before it becomes the next big thing. Everything from fashion, makeup, music, movies, and pop culture. Kind of like what PopCityLife focuses on. A little bit of everything!

While struggling at first to find her stride in her new job, she's thrown for a loop when she falls for not one, but two guys in each city. .

The ending actually didn't feel complete to me and almost seemed like a sequel could be a possibility. If Trending is a hit, a part 2 of Lindsey Miller's life would be a welcome surprise.

It was extremely entertaining and I found myself spending hours at a time totally immersed in it. The book was a fun, witty, and energetic breath of fresh air and a real page turner. I really enjoyed it and I think you guys will too.

Cynthia Langston just released another book as well called The Very First Bite. Be sure to check that out!