Glee Spoilers: Listen to Songs From Britney 2.0

Photo Credit: FOX
Heads up Glee fans! The first tribute episode of the season will feature more of the music of the fantastic Britney Spears. "Britney 2.0" is the second Britney tribute episode and airs this Thursday on FOX. You can listen to all of the songs from the episode here!

Tell us which ones are your favorites.

Hold It Against Me 



I really like this one. It's such a good song to begin with and it works with Brittany's voice well.

Womanizer




This one isn't terrible but I can't tell anyone apart in the vocals.  

3

 

This is stripped down but still odd for a high school. "Everybody loves countin'." LOL really?

 (You Drive Me) Crazy / Crazy
 
When this started, I thought it was gonna be Hey There Delilah.

 Oops!...I Did It Again
 

I really didn't like this at all. Rachel's voice just doesn't suit with Britney Spears. I thought that in the first tribute episode too.

 Boys / Boyfriend

 
Finally. Some Artie. I am all for anything that gets him in boyband mode.

Gimme More

 

I've been hearing that one of the performances is a disaster and results in injury. Another Britney sex riot perhaps? I'm curious how Brittany ends up in a neck brace singing this song. Is she doing acrobatics or zooming down the hall on mobile computer carts?

Everytime

 

What do you think of the songs? Which is your favorite?