Girls Season Finale Preview: 2x10 Together


I don't know who it happened but Adam has become one of my favorite characters on Girls. I mean, last night's episode didn't exactly help his cause because of that scene but I just find him and Ray so much more interesting than any of the boring drama Marnie brings to the table. And I am loving Lena Dunham for giving Hannah this OCD storyline. Sadly, this season is already coming to an end. Here's hoping that HBO considers making the seasons a little bit longer.

Here is the preview promo for the season finale of Girls 'Together".

Video:



Girls 2x10 "Together" (Season Finale) - To avoid being sued by her publisher, Hannah must write her book in a single day. Marnie misinterprets Charlie's intentions; Ray makes a career move that he hopes will impress Shoshanna. Written by Judd Apatow & Lena Dunham