Jimmy Fallon To Replace Jay Leno


I am SO happy about this. I can't stand Jay Leno and I love Jimmy Fallon. I think he's a great host. He always seems to actually enjoy what he does and isn't just collecting his paycheck while reading a cue card. When the rumors initially leaked, I was sad that Jimmy might be leaving New York City but it turns out that not only is Jimmy replacing Jay on The Tonight Show, NBC is building him a set in New York!

Details:

Via TVLine:

Yes indeed, the current host of NBC’s Late Night has reportedly received an offer to take over from Jay Leno as host of Tonight by no later than fall 2014 — and to move the show back to the east coast in the process, according to the New York Times.
The paper notes that “NBC has quietly begun work on a new studio in its headquarters building at 30 Rockefeller Plaza as the home for the new Tonight show.”

This changes nothing for me really other than I get to watch Jimmy a little earlier in my night.

The question is, who will take over Jimmy's show? Howard Stern? Will Conan move back to primetime? What do you think?