Ryan Gosling Takes a Hiatus From Acting


Do you hear that? Well that's the sound of hearts breaking everywhere. While making his way around the press circuits for his latest film The Place Beyond the PinesRyan Gosling announced in an interview with the Associated Press that he'll be taking a hiatus from acting. NO!!!! How do we appeal this decision? What will we do with our lives now that our favorite actor won't be gracing our screens shirtless? Hopefully this a very short hiatus. On the bright side, we still have two more movies of his to look forward to. The Place Beyond the Pines, which co-stars his real life girlfriend Eva Mendez, hits theaters on March 29th and Only God Forgives comes out sometime this May. Hey who knows, with all this extra free time maybe he'll just continue saving the world, one street fight at a time. Read what Gosling told the Associated Press about his break from acting below:
"I've been doing it too much. I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does."
Source: z100