Bamboozle Spotlight: My Chemical Romance


Ugh. Last week, Blink 182 announced that they had to drop out of the Bamboozle Festival's lineup because of drummer Travis Barker’s emergency tonsillectomy. The band was set to play the second night of the festival, which is May 19th. This is such a bummer. We were really looking forward to seeing them. But the bright side of all this? My Chemical Romance is taking their place. MCR headlined both 2005 and 2007's Bamboozle so they're pros of all this by now. To get pumped for this new addition to the three day music festival, watch My Chemical Romance's video for "Sing" below:


 
Source: mychemicalromance

I have to admit the first time I ever heard this song was when the Glee cast covered it last season. However, since then I've heard it a million times on the radio and it never gets old. This music video is interesting. It's so high tech. There's lots of fightings and shootings inside some kind of steel building headquarters. Was there a steel building clearance sale recently that I was unaware of? This town they're in is full of them! Anyways, this video reminds me of something I'd see in James Bond or Austin Powers movie, which is never a bad thing.