American Idol Results- 5/10/12


Tonight we said goodbye to one more American Idol contestant, bringing us down to our final three. This week, the stakes were raised even higher. Whoever makes the top three receives that coveted hometown visit. I don't care who the contestant is, rather I love them or hate them, these visits always bring tears to my eyes and are probably my favorite part of Idol each season. Read below to find out which contestant was sent home tonight:


Eliminated: Hollie Cavanagh 


Are you happy with these results? I was pretty confident that Hollie was going to make the top three considering she has proven herself to be the dark horse this season. If it was Phillip going home, I would have searched for the nearest metal buildings to fling myself off of. He deserves to be in the top three because he is a true artist. I'm so excited to see his hometown visit. You better represent Georgia. Why isn't Georgia located next to New Jersey? Sigh. Who do you want to win American Idol this season?