"Life As We Know It"- Allstar Weekend


Allstar Weekend's latest single "Life As We Know It" premiered yesterday on Sirius Radio! This song is so different than anything that's currently on the radio. I think that's part of what's so great about this band though. Their music is refreshing from the never-ending LMFAO and Pitbull on the radio 24/7. It's fun and youthful music, with a good message at the core. I know I'm not alone on this when I say I can't wait to hear the guys sing this song live. Perhaps on tour this summer ;)

"Life As We Know It" will be on iTunes soon, but for now, you can call 866-553-2020 to request the single on Sirius xm 20 on 20! You can also tweet @SiriusXMHits1 to request it. If you haven't already, get your first listen of "Life As We Know It" below:

 
Source: pinkkitty355