The World's End - Official Synopsis


I think at this point, it's safe to say I will watch anything that Simon Pegg is in. Following in the steps of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright are teaming up for The World's End. I wonder how many cornettos will be in this one? Here is the official synopsis for The World's End.

I love when these guys get together. Paul was an amazing movie and it's one of my favorite dvds on my shelf. Like I said, I would watch anything with these guys.

Synopsis:
The official synopsis reads: "20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hell bent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their home town and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub, The World’s End.
"As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind’s. Reaching The World’s End is the least of their worries."
The World’s End will be the final movie in the Spaced trio’s 'Cornetto Trilogy', following 2004’s Shaun Of The Dead and 2007’s Hot Fuzz.
The movie Paul gives me hope that the duo will continue to work together in the future. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!