Phillip Phillips- The Tonight Show With Jay Leno


Last night, Phillip Phillips appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. Now that he's the American Idol winner, it's time for him to make his way around the press line. Phillips sat down with Leno to talk about how he celebrated his win, his upcoming kidney surgery, and the American Idol tour this summer. I cannot stress enough how precious Phil is. He's so humble, which is rare in the media business nowadays. But that's part of what makes Phillip so endearing and why America fell in love with him. Check out the interview below:



Source: NBC

I love hearing P2 talk about the Idol tour this summer. The Idol tour has become an annual tradition for me, and one that I look forward to. When I look back on those shows, I always have such fond memories. We highly suggest you guys don't miss out on it! Phillip Phillips and Colton Dixon performing live? Is there really anything else that needs to be said? So rather you have to cancel some plans, beg a friend to attend with you, or even put up some catering equipment for sale, don't skip out on what's sure to be good times.