Britney Spears Releases New Song

Written by Regan Brown

It’s been a while since pop princess, Britney Spears, has graced our ears with a new song.  But I’m sure her loyal fans will be pleased to hear her newest song was released today on iTunes.

In her new single, “Work B**ch!” (Classy, no?), Spears makes it very clear that if you want something, whether it’s a nice body, or a fancy car, or a huge mansion…you’ve got to work for it because no one’s just going to hand it all to you.  I admit the message of the song is very good and also very true.  However, message and lyrics aside, Spears’ new single is disappointing.  You can tell her voice is edited a lot and maybe it’s just me and I’m going crazy and not hearing correctly, but I swear in some parts of the song, she sounds British!  And I know for a fact that Britney Spears is NOT British!  So that alone makes me wonder what the point in having her sound that way was.

But don’t just take my word for it.  Go check out her new song and let me know, yes or no?