Stevie Nicks Reaches Out to Glee Cast Following Cory Monteith's Death


If you're a fan of Glee, you may recall Stevie Nicks visiting the set back in 2011. She spoke candidly with the cast about what a huge fan she is of the show and how inspiring the series is for today's youth. That's why it's not surprising to hear that Nicks reached out to the cast once again after Cory Monteith's death back in July. The Fleetwood Mac singer spoke to Sunday Telegraph's newspaper about the tragedy, saying "When what happened to Cory happened, I just was sick for days. Honestly, just sick. It's just so prevalent. It's everywhere. It's worse than when we were young.'' She later went on to the news outlet that she wrote a heartfelt letter to the cast expressing her deep sympathy. Nicks is no stranger to drug addictions. She previously had a 10-year cocaine habit, as well as a sedative clonazepam addiction. Check out some of what Nicks had to say in her letter to the cast below:
'Forgive me if I'm stepping into your personal space. I lost my godson to an overdose last year- he died at a fraternity party - so I understand how shocking that is.'
Source: ContactMusic