Daniel Radcliffe's Got A Huge Crush

Written by Regan Brown

You know what the downside is when it comes to having a huge crush on a huge celebrity?  You know in your head that the chances of that crush ever turning into something more are very, very slim.  However, it’s nice to know that regular people like us don’t have to experience this alone, celebrities can share the painful realization as well.

For example, actor Daniel Radcliffe has made it loud and clear that he’s got a huge crush on pop star, Katy Perry.  The downside?  The “Roar” singer is currently linked to singer, John Mayer (the couple even recorded a duet, “Who You Love”, which appeared on Mayer’s latest album).

But this hasn’t stopped the Harry Potter alum from speaking about it.  In fact, the 24-year-old actor first spoke about his crush back in 2012 during an interview with Andy Cohen when he appeared on his talk show,Watch What Happens Live.  When faced with the question regarding which Hollywood starlet he’d like to stalk, Radcliffe answered right away with, “Who I’d stalk?  It would probably be Katy Perry”.  Radcliffe went on to clarify his answer by adding, “And not in a ‘I’m a really big fan’ way, but in an overtly sexual content”.  Now if that right there doesn’t scream romantic, I don’t know what does.

In a recent interview with MTV, the upcoming, Kill Your Darlings actor again spoke on his feelings for the “Wide Awake” singer after being completely “dumbstruck” when he realized he was in the same room as her!

"I've been in a room with her since and I couldn't say [anything]. I was across a room from her and I was like, ‘I can't. I can't even say anything you probably seen an interview with me [and] you know these thoughts are in my head. I can't even look at you."

Aww!  Poor Daniel!  I wouldn’t feel too bad for him though, I’m pretty sure he’ll find another lady to crush on soon enough and who knows, she might even single!

Source: E