Pretty Little Liars - Favorite A Theories

We all know that next week on Pretty Little Liars, the identity of A will be revealed. I have been suspicious of almost every single character on the show at some point. With this week leading up to the season finale, we thought we'd explore some of our favorite A theories out there. Of course, you can share some of yours as well in the comments! Who is A?

My absolute favorite theory out there is that Ezra is A. I was convinced back in season one when Ezra made a speech to his class about something he was teaching where a character seemed charming but was actually dangerous. I'm paraphrasing. "He was more than just a pretty face, he was ambitious, ruthless, charming." At the time, everyone thought the episode was hinting at Noel. Especially when he drew the A on his paper and gave it to Ezra. I refuse to believe A is anyone shown to be suspicious on the show. I think this was referring to Ezra.

Ezra is an English teacher. A is a big fan of references to literature throughout the series. He probably surfs on bn.com for creepy novels to play off of. Off the top of my head, the tombstone in the graveyard had a great literary quote on it, A has referenced Tom Sawyer, and there have been multiple references to The Great Gatsby. And then we have Lolita. Alison loved this book. The story is about an English teacher having an affair with a younger girl. Sound familiar?

Three of the girls have been up in dangerous situations where they were almost killed. Aria hasn't. Maybe Fitz is working with someone and has grown fond of Aria. There were many opportunities to reveal their relationship to everyone but something always got in the way. I also recall a few of A's letters being written with a typewriter. Ezra's typewriter has been shown a few times.

Remember how Ezra interacted with Jackie? One of the things that has always stuck out to me was how angry Ezra seemed in one scene in particular. He's having a drink, looks up coldly at Jackie and says "It's a bad idea to wake a sleepwalker." I really have no idea what this could be referring to but it was very ominous to me. Like it was foreshadowing something.

Maybe watching LOST has spoiled me but I really want the A reveal to be a huge twist. Something fans wouldn't see coming.

So,what do you think? What's your favorite A theory?