Punk'd Season 9 Trailer


Punk'd, that show we all know and love, is coming back to MTV later this month. This time around, celebrities such as Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Zac Efron, and Dianna Agron will fall victim to these crazy pranks. I used to love this show back in the day when Ashton Kutcher hosted it, and I'm hoping MTV can recreate that spark. My fear is that some of these stars have caught on to the series and the reactions aren't going to be as legit as they claim. Do you guys remember Justin Timberlake getting Punk'd back in season 1? That was definitely my favorite prank ever. So epic. What's your favorite? Well nonetheless, this is a fun show and I can't wait for it to be back on my TV every week beginning March 29. Check out the trailer below for season 9 of Punk'd:



Source: MTV