Smash - 1x5 - Let's Be Bad - Recap

This show is getting so boring. I'm having trouble making it through the episodes at this point. I could probably sum up this episode in a few words but for the sake of the recap I guess I can ramble. Michael and Julia carry on with their rekindled affair and it's gross. Affairs are rarely likeable. Is it that hard to break up with your partner beforehand? And when you have a kid? With eyes? Who is watching you makeout with your new boyfriend from his bedroom window?

Ivy is a bit sick and tired of Derek's habit of humiliating her in front of everyone in the workshop instead of treating her like the goddess she is. The final straw comes when Derek asks Karen to show Ivy how it's done and to give her lessons after hours. I hate that they're making Ivy a villain. She is still so much better than Karen for the part. It's just laughable at this point. Karen's biggest worry of the episode is how sexy she can be in a revealing dress that she apparently proves to herself by publicly making out in a car. I just. Whatever.