The Move To California...


As Katy Perry once said, "nothing comes close to the golden coast". Growing up, I've always had dreams of moving cross country to California. While I'm very proud to call myself a Jersey girl, my heart has forever belonged to The Golden State. I've spent numerous summers cruising around Hollywood, soaking in the sun on the beautiful beaches, and exploring everything else expected of a tourist. Now that I graduated from college as a Journalism and Media Studies major, I'm left with a huge decision to make. Do I pack up my life and head to California to pursue my dreams or do I stay here close to New York City and continue on with the only life I've ever known?

Well, if I decide to move to California, then my first step would be finding someplace to live. Three great places where I could find my dream home are at Discovery Bay Real EstateBrentwood Real Estate, and Discovery Bay Foreclosures. Here, they're selling beautiful waterfront homes for sale in the San Francisco area. If you love boating, fishing, and water skiing, there's sure to the be the perfect home for you there. You'll have all the beauty of the water right at your fingertips. Living in a suburban town all my life (and visiting New York City all the time), I've never experienced anything like this. Well, if I'm making the leap to the West Coast, it's time for a change all around. Next time I'm in California, I plan on giving these realtors a call. If you live near Brentwood, or are looking to move to California like I am, check out the information below on who to call and where to go to to get that house you've always dreamed of:

Discovery Bay REal Estate
191 Sand Creek Rd. #100
Brentwood, CA 94513
Office:(925) 392-4131