Tour Needs: Egnater Amps


Earlier this year, Marc Anthony embarked on a South American tour. This included stops in countries such as Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica. Anthony's (and ex wife Jennifer Lopez) lead guitarist Mario Sebastian was along for the ride. Sebastian chose to go with Egnater Amps for all his tour needs, which he believes helped him deliver a great performance every night. When you're constantly on the road, musicians want equipment that's going to last long and give amazing results every single time. Read Sebastian's statement on the amps below:

I love my Egnater amps. My Tourmasters are everything I need when I'm on the road with Marc or Jennifer. It has all the channels and sounds I need for sparkling cleans and screaming leads and everything in between. I also use a Tweaker and Rebel 30 at home for studio sessions and local shows. And I always get that thick big sound I need to cut through. Thank you Egnater!
Source: egnateramps.com/artists/Mario_AngelFernandez

Rather you're aspiring to be a famous guitarist or just play in bands for fun, we recommend checking out Egnater amps to get your desired results.