Glee - 3x15 - Big Brother - Song Spoilers


This Glee hiatus is coming to an end soon. That means it's time for some Glee song spoilers. The episode, titled Big Brother, will introduce fans to Blaine's older brother Cooper. Rumor has it, Blaine won't be that thrilled he's back in town. More importantly, we'll learn what happened to Quinn. Here are the song spoilers for the episode.

Spoilers:
Update: Listen to the songs here


I've been hearing that most of these songs will be by Blaine's character. After such a huge episode before the hiatus, I really wish they would focus more on Quinn. Does anyone really need to meet Blaine's brother after Quinn has a tragic car accident? This show makes me so crazy sometimes. I need to light some candles and bring out my yoga block to calm down.

What songs are you most looking forward to hearing?