Is Kelly Osbourne Feuding with Taylor Swift?


Is a new feud brewing? According to Star Magazine, Kelly Osboune is taking aim at Taylor Swift. The magazine is reporting that Osbourne said, "I cannot stand Taylor! She only dates people for press and is so hungry for attention." This isn't the first time that Osbourne has thrown some shade at the pop...uh country singer. Back in 2011, Osbourne said in an interview, "My biggest pet peeve about Taylor is that she walks on stage in front of 25,000 people and still goes, 'Me? You're here for me?' Of course, you're Taylor Swift, get over it!'"

Osbourne is denying that any of these claims are true. She recently tweeted about the situation saying, "I have nothing but respect and love for Taylor Swift! It must be a slow news week! I shall be reaching out to her personally to amend this! I find it despicable that I have been accused of saying mean things about Taylor Swift that I did not say! stop making up lies #Tabloids" Sorry Kelly, but we're not quite believing you here. It seems more like she's backpedaling what she said to avoid a media backlash, but still garner some publicity. What do you think?

Source: Cambio