Miley Cyrus Disses Disney


Oh look, another case of Miley Cyrus slamming the people who made her what she is. The "We Can't Stop" singer is now telling Daily Star Sunday that the company tries to stop their stars from growing up and straying away from the sweet and innocent image. She goes on to dish about how she never quite fit the Hannah Montana mold, no matter how hard they tried to make her that way. Even if this is the case, there's no need to diss the corporation that gave you your start. You're not squeaky clean anymore. We get it. We're not at all surprised that she's making these comments. Remember, Cyrus is edgy now. Check out exactly what Cyrus told the Daily Star Sunday below:
"I don’t think I’ve ever had to exorcise Hannah because I think people knew I was different from her in real life," she said. "Most people on Disney act as if they are really like their characters but I never felt the need to do that. I never pretended I was as good as what Disney writes." 
"They try to make someone not grow up but you can’t do that to real, normal people," she added of her former boss. "If I’m doing something I’m going to do it right but then once I’m away from it I’ll do it my way." 
“You’d be amazed at the letters Disney get sent," she said. “They say stuff like ‘I can’t believe she spoke to her dad like that’ or ‘I can’t believe she wore that shirt’." 
"'Why does the lead star have boobs?' Err, because she’s a female. It’s crazy."
Source: Celebuzz